● The 24 hrs following the application of eyelash extensions is critical to their longevity. Although your eyelashes are dry when you leave, the adhesive has not completely dried, so you must avoid water for 24hrs along with exercise.
● When washing your face /showering during this time frame: avoid water coming into contact with the eye area. Allowing your extensions to become wet during this initial phase could potentially cause irritation, it’s extremely rare but please don't risk it.
● Sauna/Steam/Hot Yoga/Pools do need to be avoided for 48hrs. This is for safety reasons as well as longevity of application so please adhere to this.
● When cleansing please refrain from using cotton buds anywhere near your eyelashes, it will hook onto the base of the lash and tear it free: face wipes, cotton pads, and flannels should be avoided. You may use a clean soft makeup brush with your cleanser.
● Give your extensions a thorough clean every day even if you don’t wear make‐up: This is a very important part of your eyelash extension aftercare so don’t skip it! Some people are under the impression the eyelashes should be left alone without being cleaned but this can lead to problems. Simply use an oil-free, gentle cleanser or eyelash shampoo and lightly massage the makeup away with your eye closed. Splash some water and then pat (don’t rub) dry with a towel underneath your eyes. You’ll find this method also removes eyeshadow and eyeliner.
● Golden rule: Do not play with them – especially in the first golden 24hrs. Too much touching may result in damage to your natural lashes, we take every possible care to ensure their health during application. Just brush the tips if you feel they need it.
● Following exposure to a lot of water i.e shower or swimming, your lashes may need a quick comb. They dry quickly but if you wish to speed up the process you can dry them with your hair dryer on the cool option. Use the lowest power setting.
● Please do not use mascara or curlers on your extensions ‐ your extensions are designed to look long and natural without clumps or smudges. It will also mean we can’t rebalance your extensions and they will shed very quickly.